Thursday 6 April 2017

A tight Squeeze

Hello my lovelies, i am so sorry I have been away for so long. Thank you to those that sent emails enquiring about me. Some sent emails asking for suppliers but unfortunately before I could hook them up, tragedy struck. I am so sorry. Had to deal with some personal issues but Alhamdu Lillah i am back and ok now. Without wasting time, let's  get back to business. Has your pleasure pot become loose? Does your man lose his erection afte a few minutes because the pit doesn't hug him the way it used to? Then gather around my dears, I have good news to share with you. All is not lost. For your faithful Venus has found more safe tricks to tighten that bitch up. 😉. Let's begin.
  1. Bagaruwa (Acacia) this is an herb that has been used for centuries by women to restore some dignity to their pleasure pit. Mainly used by the Northern Nigerian women after childbirth. The seeds are washed thoroughly, crushed and boiled, then you sit in the water like a sits bath for 15-30 minutes or even more if you can. It tightens almost immediately. It's a 100% natural so there are absolutely no side effects.
Bagaruwa (Acacia)


2. Alum (potassium alum) we all know this as what was used in the old days to purify water, especially well water. It serves as a coagulant. Well it's also a natural tighter, especially if you are looking for sharp sharp tightening. That kind shit is going down in a few minutes kind of sharp sharp. Normally a metal keg (Buta) is kept specifically for this purpose, you soak the alum in the keg with adequate water, and use the water to wash up your pleasure pit. Another natural way to tighten up that's safe and free from side effects. You can keep using the alum rock till it finishes.



3. Mai Ayu. Ayu is a fish that when the male is having sex with the female, it sticks the female like chewing gum. (Unverified). The oil extracted from this fish is a tried and tested aphrodisiac that is massaged into the pleasure pit. I have used this personally and believe me, YOUR MAN WILL CRY. As in he will cry like a baby. Some people claim it is a tightner also, however I have never felt this tightening effect. This could be because it lubricates you so so well. But be rest assured he will cry. And worry not, it doesn't smell fishy, infant its almost odorless. It's texture is very silky. Have been using it for over a year and I have never had any side effects. It is quite costly to honest, that's if you can find it. But worth every kobo. Beware of fakes please. Always buy from a trusted person or from a trusted reference.z

Mai Ayu

4. Henna. Not the black one that you all see people using to do bridal designs. But the dried and powdered henna leaves. It is said that if you mix a small amount of the powder with a little water to make a paste, you are to warp it in clean gauze, insert and leave for about 30 minutes then you take it out. I have not tried this personally but I have it on good authority that it works. However I am skeptical about it still. So if you are brave enough to try it, toh, my hand no dey. I'm just letting you guys know what I know. It may help someone.

5. Matsi. This literally translates to "tight". ❌🚫There are thousands of variations out there. So one has to be extra careful. I cannot emphasize this enough, the natural herbal aphrodisiacs are always the best and safest. If you have a funny feeling about any product, please be extra careful. No point doing something on a whim only to regret it for a lifetime.🚫❌
Now, there is one that I have heard of, my personal pesin is the supplier, I have ordered it and will test it soon. It is rumored to gum that sucker up. As in Araldite grade gumming. Virgin tinz. Just a pinch in the pit is enough, 30 minutes before sex. As I have not tried it, I will not bullshit you and tell you wonderful things. I'm just letting you know of it, will get it soon, try it out and get back to you.


Ladies and gents, side chicks and main chicks, mummies and daddies, uncles and aunties, enjoy your sex lives. Sex is not a duty, it is a thing to be enjoyed and also a bonding agent. Relax, let go, have fun, give and take. Stay safe, use a condom, get tested for for HIV, Hepatitis, STDs, STIs etc. spread your legs not diseases Biko. Life is too sweet especially with the gift of coitus, don't go and be killing people with nasty as disease. 


I will be posting something about Hygiene ladies, that place has to be clean, ALWAYS. Absolutely no exceptions. It has to always Always ALWAYS smell and taste good. Biko, it is very unladylike and repulsive when it's not taken care of, walking around smelling like Pepe le Pew (for those that don't know, Pepe le pew is a popular cartoon skunk). Laters.

35 comments:

  1. Hello... pls where can we get the mai ayu pls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sell mai ayu and even gidin ayu, And other amazing things that would make you great and excellent during bedtime. You can reach via 08096245059. Thank you

      Delete
    2. I sell mai ayu and even gidin ayu, And other amazing things that would make you great and excellent during bedtime. You can reach via 08096245059. Thank you

      Delete

    3. Beautifame products said...
      I sell original ayu oil straight from the hunters. Original and undiluted is rare and expensive... To buy, whatsapp me 09030206922

      Delete
  2. The henna leaf,how do I get it. Am in Anambra State

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sell it and other amazing things that would make you wonderful and excellent during bedtime. You can reach via (08096245059) we do nation wide delivery. I even have the mai ayu and gidin ayu (that's the manhood of the ayu)

      Delete
  3. Please how can I get bagaruwa. I'm in Abuja.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sell it, even gidin ayu and mai ayu and other amazing things that would make you excellent and wonderful during bedtime. You can reach me via 08096245059

      Delete
    2. I sell it, even gidin ayu and mai ayu and other amazing things that would make you excellent and wonderful during bedtime. You can reach me via 08096245059

      Delete
    3. Go to wuse market,,,the 2nd small gate beside access bank

      Delete
  4. I have very vagaries call me 08142959809

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pls I need both gidin ayu and man ayu..
    This is my no 08142959809

    Am in abuja
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Editbeautifame products said...
      I sell original ayu oil straight from the hunters. Original and undiluted is rare and expensive... To buy, whatsapp me 09030206922

      Delete

    2. Beautifame products said...
      I sell original ayu oil straight from the hunters. Original and undiluted is rare and expensive... To buy, whatsapp me 09030206922

      Delete
  6. I sell it, even gidin ayu and mai ayu and other amazing things that would make you excellent and wonderful during bedtime. You can reach me via 08096245059

    ReplyDelete
  7. How does gidin ayu works and where is ur location pls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works excellently, my location is Kano state. You can call 08096245059

      Delete
  8. I sell gabaruwa it is very effective tithens u up almost immediately, u can watsapp me on 07035417142

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet potato
    We have proven aphrodisiac products for both male and female that will make your sex life more great and excellent, Our products are well tested and trusted, the best of it,is the originality. We do Nationwide delivery you can reach via 08096245059
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please add me on +96879106633 I wanna buy products. Authentic

    ReplyDelete
  11. I sell original ayu oil straight from the hunters. Original and undiluted is rare and expensive... To buy, whatsapp me 09030206922

    ReplyDelete
  12. Chat me on 09071337758 for your goron tula, mai ayu, mai gindi , and et cetra, I base in Gombe

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello everyone, i have original products that will make your pleasure pit so sweet, odourless, tighten, juicy and glue your partner to you. You can reach via 08096245059 and we do worldwide delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mai ayu, gidin ayu, Authentic simi, Dan manua, acacia powder, azanza fruits and syrup, glue, and many more ....,try and reach us and hear more. Its all natural 08096245059

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi sisters ve used the henna and it works.mk a paste and apply to a pad and wear it for 2 to 3 hrs.i sometimes sleep with it. Ve not notice any side effects.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. pleas wha kind of henna is that i mean one for tightning the poster said we should not use the black one for traditional weddings

      Delete
  16. I have Medina lote leave water, it's cure premature ejaculation,boost immune system, indigestion and lots more, Wallohi it's tested and trusted.
    I leave in Agege Lagos

    ReplyDelete
  17. Any dealer in delta asba about the Ayu oil

    ReplyDelete